Low-carb zucchini tortillas
- 20 oz. 550 g , shredded
- 1½ cups 350 ml (175 g) shredded cheese
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1 cup 225 ml (100 g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (10 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Rinse the zucchini but don't peel it. Shred and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a big bowl, mix zucchini with shredded cheese, eggs, almond flour, psyllium husk, and salt. Combine to a smooth batter.
- Divide the batter into portions. Shape each portion into a ball and flatten each ball with moist hands to form the tortillas. Make them as thin (and round) as possible, approximately 10″ (25 cm) in diameter.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until light brown.