Low carb zucchini tortillas
- 1¼ lbs 550 g , unpeeled, and shredded
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded cheese
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a tea towel or use your hands, and squeeze out any excess liquid. Add the zucchini to a large bowl, and mix together with the shredded cheese, eggs, almond flour, psyllium husk, and salt until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Scoop equal portions of the batter onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between. Flatten each portion with moist hands, forming thin and round tortillas, approximately 10″ (25 cm) in diameter.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.