Low-carb ginger smoothie
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml unsweetened or , canned
- 2⁄3 cup 160 ml water
- 1 oz. 28 g frozen spinach
- 2 tsp 2 tsp grated, fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice, divided
- grated fresh ginger, for serving
- Add the coconut milk or coconut cream, water, spinach, and grated ginger into a blender. Also, add half of the lime juice. Increase the amount of lime juice to taste, after blending together until smooth.
- Sprinkle with some grated ginger and serve. So tasty!!
Prep your smoothies ahead of time to ease the morning rush. They last in the fridge for up to 2 days. Use an air-tight lid and remember to shake well before drinking!
About the recipe
This recipe comes from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.