- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml coconut milk or coconut cream
- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml water
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 oz. 30 g frozen spinach
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- Mix all ingredients together. Start with 1 tablespoon lime and increase the amount to taste.
- Sprinkle with some grated ginger and serve. So tasty!!
Prep your smoothies ahead of time to ease the morning rush. They last in the fridge for up to 2 days. Use an air tight lid and remember to shake well before drinking!
About the recipe
This recipe comes from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.