A delicious and simple low-carb chocolate mousse, that you can make in just a few minutes! Dairy free. Freeze it and you'll have a great low-carb ice cream.
- 27 oz. 750 g coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Let the coconut milk sit in the fridge for 4 hours or longer to separate the cream from the coconut water.
- Open the can carefully and scoop out the thick cream with a spoon and put in a bowl. Save the coconut water for a smoothie or pancakes.
- Whisk the coconut cream, vanilla and optional honey with a hand mixer for a couple of minutes until it thickens. Add cocoa powder and whisk some more.
- Serve in dessert bowls.
If you put the mousse in the freezer it will turn to ice cream in an hour.