Keto white pizza with mushrooms and pesto
- 2 oz. 55 g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp green pesto
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup 120 ml
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F(175°C).
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients and combine well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- With the help of a lightly oiled rolling pin or spatula, spread out the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. It shouldn't be thicker than ½ inch (1 cm).
- Bake for 10 minutes. The crust should be a light golden brown; don't overdo it. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Turn crust out onto a rack or cutting board and remove parchment paper.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and mix with pesto and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and combine well.
- Spread a layer of sour cream (or crème Fraiche) on the crust. Top with cheese and the mushroom mixture.
- Place pizza back onto the baking sheet (with parchment paper) and return to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Ensure that the edges don't get too much color.
- Serve with a fresh salad.