Keto ranch vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 cup 240 ml
- ¼ cup 60 ml white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried tarragon or dried chives
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- Mix the spices well in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Remember to keep the spices in a dark, dry and room temperature area. Store in small tin containers.
- Make as much in a batch that you plan to use in the next 4-6 months. After this time, the spices may lose some of their flavor and potency, but will not go bad.
If you are sensitive to sour flavors, just add a little less vinegar. For a creamier salad dressing, add some mayonnaise or sour cream; use about ¼–½ cup per cup of olive oil.