Your beautiful, fresh leafy green salad deserves only the best. And there’s no better match than this tangy, homemade vinaigrette. Based on our ranch seasoning recipe, it’s sugar-free and keto. Salad, anyone? Or try it as a marinade to enhance chicken or grilled veggies.
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 cup 240 ml light olive oil
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried tarragon or dried chives
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- Mix the spices well in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Remember to keep the spices in a dark, dry and room temperature area. Store in small tin containers.
- Make as much in a batch that you plan to use in the next 4-6 months. After this time, the spices may lose some of their flavor and potency, but will not go bad.
If you are sensitive to sour flavors, just add a little less vinegar. For a creamier salad dressing, add some mayonnaise or sour cream; use about ¼–½ cup per cup of olive oil.