Keto ranch vinaigrette
Your beautiful, fresh leafy green salad deserves only the best. And there’s no better match than this tangy, homemade vinaigrette. Based on our ranch seasoning recipe, it’s sugar-free and keto. Salad, anyone? Or try it as a marinade to enhance chicken or grilled veggies.
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 cup 240 ml light olive oil
- ¼ cup 60 ml white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried tarragon or dried chives
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp ground black pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Mix the spices well in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Remember to keep the spices in a dark, dry and room temperature area. Store in small tin containers.
- Make as much in a batch that you plan to use in the next 4-6 months. After this time, the spices may lose some of their flavor and potency, but will not go bad.
If you are sensitive to sour flavors, just add a little less vinegar. For a creamier salad dressing, add some mayonnaise or sour cream; use about ¼–½ cup per cup of olive oil.