Keto pizza omelet
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1¼ cups (5 oz.) 300 ml (140 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 55 g cream cheese
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Give it a good stir to combine.
- Line a pie plate (a normal sized pie plate is big enough for two portions), or any other oven-proof dish, with parchment paper (crumple the sheet before you flatten it out to make it stay down more easily). Pour in the pizza crust batter. Spread it out evenly with a spatula. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden.
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust with a help of the backside of a spoon. Top with cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Sprinkle with oregano and serve.