Keto mozzarella bread tree with garlic butter
- 2 lbs (8 cups) 900 g (1.9 liters) mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. (½ cup) 110 g (110 ml) cream cheese
- 4 cups (1 lb) 950 ml (450 g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp white vinegar 5%
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 2 2 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C) and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium, microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Repeat in 30-second bursts until the cheese has melted and can be easily combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder, until well combined. Add the eggs, vinegar and almond flour mix, to the melted cheese. Mix well until a smooth dough forms. Kneading it on a non-stick surface, helps with this process! Also, if the mixture is not combining, microwave the mixture for 30 seconds. Continue microwaving/kneading until the mixture becomes a pliable dough.
- Roll the dough into a long "sausage shape", about 2 inch thick. Divide the dough into as many parts as portions in the recipe, and form into bun shapes. Place on your lined baking tray in the shape of a tree.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic.
- Brush the newly baked bread with the garlic butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and parsley.
- The bread hardens when it get cold so it's best served warm.