- 1 tsp 1 tsp coconut oil, for frying
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) almond flour
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup 120 ml
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground coriander seed
- salt, to taste
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Heat up and lightly oil a non-stick skillet. It’s very important to use a non-stick skillet to prevent the dosa from sticking to the pan.
- Pour in the batter and spread it around by moving the pan. You want to form a thin circular shape.
- Cook the dosa on a low heat. The cheese will start to melt and crisp up.
- Once it’s cooked all the way through and the dosa has turned nice and golden brown on one side fold it using the spatula.
- Remove from the pan and serve with coconut chutney.
You can serve the keto dosa with an irresistible low-carb coconut chutney!
Ingredients for Chutney (4 servings)
3.5 oz coconut meat (fresh), 1.5 tbsp fresh ginger, 1 fresh green chili pepper, 1 dried red chili pepper, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 5 curry leaves, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, ¼ tsp mustard seeds, salt to taste, water as needed.
Grind the coconut flesh, ginger, salt and fresh chili in a food processor or a mortar and pestle. Add as much water as needed to ensure the mixture isn’t too dry and more wet like a chutney.
Heat the coconut oil in a pan along with the dried red chili, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
Once the oil is hot and the mustard seeds are popping add the ground chutney mixture to the hot pan and then turn off the stove.
Mix everything well and transfer into a bowl.