Keto coconut porridge
- 1 oz. 30 g butter or coconut oil
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch (0.2 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a non-stick saucepan. Mix well and place over low heat. Stir constantly until you achieve your desired texture.
- Serve with coconut milk or cream. Top your porridge with a few fresh or frozen berries and enjoy!
If you find yourself with left over coconut milk, put some into your next smoothie. It will thicken it up a bit and make it richer and more filling.
This is a breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.