A cozy, warm brew that is perfect for the holidays. Whip up this keto coffee-meets-cinnamon combo and enjoy as a warm-you-up treat or dessert. Simply luxurious...
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups 475 ml water
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml heavy whipping cream
- Mix ground coffee and cinnamon. Add piping hot water and brew as usual.
- Whip the cream using a whisk or a mixer until medium stiff peaks form.
- Serve the coffee in a tall mug (a glass mug is fun if you have it) and add the whipped cream on top. Finish with a small sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
A tablespoon of heavy cream, mixed right into the coffee before you top it with whipped cream, can make this drink even creamier.
Feel free to add a little vanilla (or peppermint) extract to the whipped cream for more flavor.