Keto cinnamon coffee
A cozy, warm brew that is perfect for the holidays. Whip up this keto coffee-meets-cinnamon combo and enjoy as a warm-you-up treat or dessert. Simply luxurious...
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups 475 ml water
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml heavy whipping cream
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Mix ground coffee and cinnamon. Add piping hot water and brew as usual.
- Whip the cream using a whisk or a mixer until medium stiff peaks form.
- Serve the coffee in a tall mug (a glass mug is fun if you have it) and add the whipped cream on top. Finish with a small sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
A tablespoon of heavy cream, mixed right into the coffee before you top it with whipped cream, can make this drink even creamier. Feel free to add a little vanilla (or peppermint) extract to the whipped cream for more flavor.
I'm sure you could add a sugar substitute that doesn't impact your glycemic/insulin index, like erythritol or stevia.
Unsweetened coconut cream, coconut milk, or almond milk are options.
Our substitution guide should be helpful for you! https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/recipes/substitution-guide