- 12⁄3 lbs 750 g cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 3¼ oz. 90 g butter or coconut oil
Nutrition83% Fat4% Protein10% Carbs
- Use a grater and grate the entire cauliflower head.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a skillet. Add the cauliflower rice and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the rice has softened a bit.
- Add salt and optional turmeric while frying.
- You can also cook the rice in the microwave. Put the rice in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave it for 5-6 minutes. Mix in the butter or coconut oil and let it melt.