- 12⁄3 lbs 750 g cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 3¼ oz. 90 g butter or coconut oil
Nutrition83% Fat4% Protein10% Carbs
- Use a grater and grate the entire cauliflower head.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a skillet. Add the cauliflower rice and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the rice has softened a bit.
- Add salt and optional turmeric while frying.
- You can also cook the rice in the microwave. Put the rice in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave it for 5-6 minutes. Mix in the butter or coconut oil and let it melt.
You can, of course, also make the rice all natural without turmeric or add another favorite spice. Try an herb salt, curry or paprika powder.