A plate is a blank canvas begging for sights and sounds. And this caprese fills the plate with scents, colors, and you provide the sound. “Hello, gorgeous!” Try it as a side for grilled meat, as a snack, or an appetizer.
- 8 oz. 225 g cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. 225 g mozzarella, mini cheese balls
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons green pesto
- salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella balls in half. Add pesto and stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Make the caprese even more vibrant by adding fresh basil, parsley, or chives!