- 2 ripe avocadoripe avocados
- 1 cup 22⁄5 dl mayonnaise
- 3 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely choppedred chili peppers, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup 11⁄5 dl cream cheese
- 1¼ cups 3 dl shredded cheese
Nutrition86% Fat10% Protein3% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix all the ingredients for the pie dough in a food processor for a few minutes until the dough forms a ball. If you don’t have a food processor, just kneed together in a bowl with a fork or your hands.
- Attach a piece of parchment paper to a spring form, no larger than 12 inches (26 cm) diameter, to make it easer to remove the pie when it’s done.
- Spread out the dough into the form. Use an oiled spatula or fingers. Pre-bake the crust for 10–15 minutes.
- Split the avocado. Peel and remove the pit. Dice the avocado. Remove the seeds from the chili and chop finely.
- Place the avocado and the chili in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients.
- Pour into the pie crust. Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until the pie has turned a nice color. Let cool for a few minutes and serve with a green salad.
Pie is a convenient satiating dish to enjoy as a lunch bag, or for a picnic with your family. Freezes well.