- 6 6 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 3½ oz. 100 g shredded cheese
- 2 oz. 60 g butter
- ½ ½ yellow onion, finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped
- ½ ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4¾ oz. 140 g ham, diced
Nutrition72% Fat25% Protein3% Carbs
- Whisk eggs and cream/sour cream fluffy in a bowl. Salt and pepper.
- Add half of the cheese and mix well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat and sauté ham, onion and pepper dices for a few minutes. Add the egg batter and fry until the omelet is almost firm. Be careful not to burn the edges.
- Reduce the heat after a while. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and fold the omelet.
- Serve immediately – a fresh green salad will go well with the omelet.