- 3½ oz. 100 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids
- 10 10 hazelnuts or pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons roasted unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave oven. Bring out 10 small cupcake liners, no bigger than 2 inches in diameter.
- Add the chocolate to the cupcake liners.
- Add nuts, coconut chips, seeds and lastly a few salt flakes if you like the saltier flavor.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator.
If you don’t have cupcake liners, you can just pour the chocolate in a small baking dish with parchment paper, no bigger than 8 inches x 8 inches. Spread nuts and coconut flakes on top and when the chocolate has hardened, break up into nice uneven pieces. You can also add chili for flavor, and perhaps some dry berries if you’re not that sensitive to sugar.
Also, you can mix and match the nuts for your own unique flavor profile!