Salty chocolate treat
- 3½ oz. 100 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa solids
- 10 10 hazelnuts or pecans or walnuts
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp roasted unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave oven in 20 second intervals.
- Bring out 10 small cupcake liners, no bigger than 2" (5 cm) in diameter.
- Add the chocolate to the cupcake liners.
- Add nuts, coconut chips, seeds and lightly sprinkle with salt flakes if you like the salt.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator.