- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 oz. 30 g ham
- 2 oz. 60 g cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or edam cheese, cut in thick slices
- salt and pepper
- a few drops of tabasco or worcestershire sauce
Nutrition72% Fat27% Protein1% Carbs
- Fry the eggs over easy (on both sides) on medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the ham/pastrami/cold cuts on two eggs, then cheese and an egg on top.
- Sprinkle a few drops of Tabasco or Worchestershire sauce if you want, and serve immediately.
Unsweetened French Dijon mustard goes great with the ham. You can replace the ham with crispy-fried bacon or skip the meat altogether. Great with a green salad and or diced avocado!
If you can’t imagine sandwiches without bread, I suggest you make a bunch of Oopsies and keep in the freezer. They don’t take long to thaw. If you add this bread to the above it will be a very filling meal.