Low carb vegetarian Mediterranean breakfast plate
What could be simpler? Start your morning with this wholesome low carb mezze platter of vegetables, nuts, and cheese. No cooking required. This colorful, satisfying meal also works well as a quick and easy brunch or lunch.
- 6 oz. 170 g cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, cut in half and slicedtomatoes, cut in half and sliced
- ½ cup (21⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (65 g) olives of preference
- 8 oz. (1½ cups) 230 g (375 ml) feta cheese or any other white cheese
- ¼ cup (4⁄5 oz.) 60 ml (25 g) walnuts
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried mint or dried oregano (optional)
- salt, to taste
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Prepare the vegetables and portion the cheese into smaller pieces, distributing them onto plates or a big wooden cutting board for sharing.
- Add the olives and walnuts. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, and oregano.
Now that's a stellar review! I'm glad you enjoyed this so much.