Low-carb vegetarian Mediterranean breakfast plate
- 6 oz. 170 g cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, cut in half and slicedtomatoes, cut in half and sliced
- ½ cup (21⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (65 g) olives of preference
- 8 oz. (1½ cups) 230 g (375 ml) feta cheese or any other white cheese
- ¼ cup (4⁄5 oz.) 60 ml (25 g) walnuts
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried mint or dried oregano (optional)
- salt, to taste
- Prepare the vegetables and portion the cheese into smaller pieces, distributing them onto plates or a big wooden cutting board for sharing.
- Add the olives and walnuts. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, and oregano.