- 1 1 ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ ½ ripe bananaripe bananas
- ¾ cup 180 ml coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lime juice and some of the zest
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 oz. 75 g fresh raspberries
- 2 oz. 60 g pecans, preferably roasted
- Mix together avocado, banana, coconut cream and half of the vanilla. Mix the berries and the rest of the vanilla separately.
- Fill nice glasses or dessert bowls with alternating layers of the two mixtures.
- Top with roasted nuts and serve as a dessert.
Add flavor to the coconut and avocado batter with some cinnamon, cardamom or perhaps cocoa and coffee powder. This trifle creates the perfect backdrop for tons of sweet and savory combinations! Serve in a clear glass for a gorgeous presentation.