Scrambled pancakes with cottage cheese & strawberry jam
- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml unsweetened almond milk or whole milk
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter, for frying
- 2½ oz. 70 g frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp 2 tsp erythritol (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup (2½ oz.) 80 ml (70 g) cottage cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract or sugar-free vanilla powder (optional)
- Add the eggs, almond milk, almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes to set.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter when hot.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Using a rubber spatula, stir from the edges of the pan towards the middle, until the batter is scrambled and cooked.
- Add the strawberries to a bowl and microwave if frozen. Mash with a fork and add erythritol (if using).
- Mix the cottage cheese with vanilla extract (if using) and serve with scrambled pancakes and strawberry jam.
You can replace the strawberries with your favorite berries such as raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
If using fresh berries you don't need to microwave them before mashing.