Low-carb coconut cream with berries
Miss yogurt in the morning? Or are you looking for a quick and easy low-carb dessert? Try these three delicious dairy-free options with berries and coconut flavor.
- ½ cup 125 ml coconut cream
- 2 oz. 50 g fresh strawberries
- 1 pinch 1 pinch vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients using an immersion blender.
- You can also add a spoonful of coconut oil to increase the fat ratio.
Instead of strawberries you can use raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
More dessert recipes
This breakfast/dessert idea is from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.