Low-carb blackberry cobbler
- ¾ cup 180 ml (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Put fresh or thawed blackberries in a pie dish or several heat-resistant ramekins. Squeeze lime juice on top. Sprinkle with arrowroot powder (optional but will act as a thickener) and combine well.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, except the butter, into a crumbly dough. Spread dough over berries and top with thinly sliced butter.
- Bake pie in oven for 15 minutes or until it turns a nice golden color.
- Serve lukewarm—preferably with a dollop of whipped cream.
Chopped walnuts or pecans can be mixed into the topping to add a nutty crunch to the cobbler!