- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil or
- 2 2 crushed garlic clovecrushed garlic cloves
- ½ ½ lemon, the juicelemons, the juice
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp small capers
- ¾ cup 180 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a deep bowl and mix with an immersion blender until the sauce has the desired consistency.
- Store the sauce in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days or in the freezer.
We love drizzling over a bun-free burger with tomato and avocado! Olé! Salsa verde adds the finishing touch to this nice everyday recipe— pork skewers with cauli mash and salsa verde.