- 1 oz. 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 - 2 teaspoons 1 - 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 cup 225 ml boiling water
- Place butter, spices and instant coffee in a deep bowl to use with an immersion blender. Alternatively, you can put the ingredients directly into the jar of a blender.
- Add boiling water and blend for 20–30 seconds until a fine foam has formed.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle some cinnamon or pumpkin spice on top. Serve immediately!
- It's even more delicious with a dollop of whipped heavy cream on top.
The instant coffee can be replaced with a shot of espresso; just add less of the hot water. The latte can also be made coffee and caffeine free. The butter and pumpkin spice gives it a wonderfully rich flavor, so whether you go with “high octane” coffee, or decaf – this is going to be your go-to drink this fall!