Keto lemon cheesecake bites
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) almond flour
- 1 oz. 28 g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp 1½ tsp unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp water
- 9 oz. (1¼ cups) 260 g (270 ml) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (1¼ oz.) 60 ml (32 g) powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lemon juice or orange juice
- ½ ½ lemon (the zest)lemons (the zest) or orangeoranges
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all base ingredients.
- Using two 12 mini-muffin silicone trays, scoop 1 tsp of base mixture into each hole, forming even layers. Freeze while preparing the filling.
- Combine the gelatin and water in a small bowl. Allow gelatin to bloom while preparing the filling.
- Using an electric hand mixer or food processor, mix cream cheese, erythritol, vanilla, lemon (or orange) juice, and zest until smooth and fluffy.
- Heat gelatin in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- With the mixer running, slowly pour the melted gelatin into the filling mixture. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Add cream to the filling mixture and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- Remove trays from the freezer; evenly distribute the filling mixture amongst prepared bases.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 4 weeks.
Diet Doctor's recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Kim Caruk's book, Fat Bombs – Deliciously Sweet Treats.