Keto no-bake gingerbread bites
- 4 oz. 110 g butter, softened
- 1¼ cups (5 oz.) 300 ml (140 g) almond flour
- ½ cup (2¼ oz.) 120 ml (65 g) powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cloves
- ½ cup (2½ oz.) 120 ml (70 g) roasted almonds, chopped or shaved
- Combine all the ingredients, except the almonds, in a big bowl. Mix with your hands or in a food processor until a dough forms. If the dough is too soft, refrigerate for 20-30 or until it firms up.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into small balls, about 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter. Set aside.
- Roast the almonds in a dry frying pan on low heat until just browned and fragrant.
- Let the almonds cool to room temperature on a plate. When cool, roll the no-bake balls in the almonds until each ball is completely covered with almonds.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until serving.
You can also use granulated erythritol for this recipe but since this is a no-bake recipe you might get the crunchy texture from the erythritol which some people don't like.