- 12 12 eggeggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. 110 g cooked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Eggs easily stick even to non-stick surfaces, except for silicon forms.
- Crack one egg in each form and add filling of your choice. Choose one of our fillings below, or invent your own! We're going for classic crumbled bacon.
- Season to taste.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
When it comes to the filling, your imagination is the only limit. Regardless of your choice of filling, you can increase the fat ratio by adding shredded cheese, mayonnaise, or sour cream before baking.
Other suggestions for fillings are ham, turkey, salami, all kinds of cheeses—pepper jack, parmesan, blue cheese etc.—plus avocado, cocktail tomatoes, chopped onion, minced garlic and fresh or pickled jalapenos/chili pepper. Experiment and have a blast!