Fabulous low-carb n’oatmeal
- 1 cup 240 ml canned, unsweetened or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp flaxseed, whole
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer until desired thickness is reached. This shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
- Top with butter and coconut milk – or almond milk and cinnamon – or fresh, unsweetened berries. The possibilities are endless!
Make a large batch of the dry ingredients and store in a big glass jar for an even quicker breakfast. This will be enough for 20 servings, corresponding to 3 tablespoons seed mix per serving:
1¼ cup flaxseeds
1¼ cup chia seeds
1¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt