- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp italian seasoning, see ingredients below.
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp dried basil
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sea salt (optional)
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Set aside for 30 minutes or more to let the flavors develop. Check if it needs additional seasoning.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 4-5 days.
- Thoroughly mix together the spices. Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- If you use whole seeds, grind in a grinder either in advance or when cooking.
- Keep the spices in a dark, dry and room temperature area. Small tin cans are great.
- Make a big batch to last for 4–6 months; after this the spices will lose some flavor and color. They won't go bad but will be less powerful.
Maximize the deliciousness and try our homemade mayo recipe! So easy and scrumptious!