Hot keto jalapeño sliders
- ¼ cup 60 ml light olive oil or melted butter
- 4 4 eggeggs
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) almond flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- 3 3 pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 2 oz. (52⁄3 tbsp) 55 g (85 ml) shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup 120 ml
- pickled jalapeños (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix eggs and olive oil in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients for the bun and mix into a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into well-greased muffin pan or silicone baking cups, at least 21⁄2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is baked through and golden in color. Allow to cool and slice in half.
- Combine all ingredients for mini patties.
- Shape two small flat patties per serving. Brush oil on both sides and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until patties are done. You can also fry or grill them.
- Serve with buns, a dollop of sour cream, and sliced jalapeños.
The basic recipe with four eggs makes eight small buns.
Feel free to make a bigger batch and freeze the leftovers. Defrosted buns taste great, especially if you toast them.