High-protein vegetarian plate with edamame and feta cheese
- 6 oz. (1 cup) 170 g (260 ml) edamame (thawed)
- 1 (½ oz.) 1 (15 g) , chopped, chopped
- ¼ cup 60 ml , chopped, chopped
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g) or fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 oz. 55 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- salt or ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens
- Put the edamame in a bowl with a splash of water, mix it around and cover with a paper towel. Microwave for about 2 minutes or until tender.
- Pour out the excess water and mix all of the ingredients together, except for the leafy greens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the leafy greens and the bean mix to a plate and serve.