High protein vegetarian plate with edamame and feta cheese
Fresh vegetables, punchy feta, and tart lime are combined on this high-protein plate. With two minutes of cook time and over 30 grams of satiating protein, losing weight has never been this easy or tasted this good.
Edamame bean mix
- 6 oz. (1 cup) 170 g (260 ml) edamame (thawed)
- 1 (½ oz.) 1 (15 g) scallion, choppedscallions, chopped
- ¼ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 60 ml (38 g) red bell pepper, choppedred bell peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g) fresh cilantro or fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 oz. (6 tbsp) 55 g (85 ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- salt or ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Put the edamame in a bowl with a splash of water, mix it around and cover with a paper towel. Microwave for about 2 minutes or until tender.
- Pour out the excess water and mix all of the ingredients together, except for the leafy greens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the leafy greens and the bean mix to a plate and serve.
I often find this with Diet Doctor recipes
Yes, this is 1 serving or 1 meal for 1 person. Different people have different hunger levels and appetites. Some people feel that the servings are on the smaller side, while others feel they are more than generous. Feel free to adapt the recipes to suit your preferences as needed.
Hi, Maddison! The edamame alone provides 17g protein. The rest comes from the additional ingredients. You can certainly split this into more than one serving if needed.