Low-carb cheese platter
- 5 oz. 140 g blue cheese
- 5 oz. 140 g parmesan cheese
- 5 oz. (11⁄3 cups) 140 g (300 ml) gruyère cheese or comté cheese
- 5 oz. (1¼ cups) 140 g (290 ml) edam cheese or other semi-hard cheese
- 5 oz. 140 g mozzarella, mini cheese balls
- 5 oz. 140 g Brie cheese
- 5 oz. (2⁄3 cup) 140 g (150 ml) cream cheese
- 2 2 fresh figfresh figs
- 2 2 pearpears
- 5 oz. (1½ cups) 140 g (325 ml) celery stalkcelery stalks
- 5 oz. 140 g pecans or other nuts of your liking
- 5 oz. 140 g butter
- Choose your cheeses carefully - preferably organic ones without additives.
- Pick cheeses made from different kinds of milk - cow, goat or sheep.
- For a diverse platter, choose different consistencies, aging and origins.
- Make sure that the cheese is at room temperature when serving. So, remove the cheese from the fridge a little ahead of time for optimum deliciousness.
- Add crunchy condiments such as nuts, celery stalks, figs, pears and other veggies that you like.