Sugar-free milk chocolate syrup
- 1 cup 240 ml water
- 2½ oz. (¾ cup) 70 g (190 ml) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp erythritol
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 1½ tsp 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the water and cocoa over low heat.
- Add the butter, salt, and sweetener and whisk until the butter is melted and the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour in the cream and let simmer over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. The syrup will thicken as it cools.