Monster-mash avocado toast
- 1½ cups 350 ml (175 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1 eggeggs
- ¾ cup 175 ml (75 g) almond flour
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz. 175 g avocadoavocados
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 1 nori sheet (seaweed), choppednori sheets (seaweed), chopped
- 1 1 radish, slicedradishes, sliced
- 4 4 mini dill picklemini dill pickles
- ½ oz. 15 g walnuts, halved
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the mozzarella and cream cheese in a small pan on medium heat or in the microwave oven. Stir occasionally.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well. Tip: use a hand mixer with dough hooks to combine well.
- Moisten hands with water and flatten the dough into portions and form monster shaped heads, on parchment paper.
- Make holes in the dough with a fork and bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the bread has turned a golden color. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before decorating with the monster mash.
- Using a fork, mash together avocado, salt, pepper, and lime in a bowl. Spread the avocado mash on top of the bread.
- Using scissors, cut and shape the sushi paper to form hair, eyes, and mouths for your monsters. Use cornichons, sliced radishes, and walnuts to form the remaining parts of your monster's faces.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
For some interactive Halloween fun, let your guests decorate their own monsters.
This is a pizza crust that we have turned into festive Halloween monster bread!