Low-carb popsicles with lime and berries
- 3½ oz. 100 g fresh raspberries
- 2 oz. (61⁄3 tbsp) 55 g (90 ml) fresh blueberries
- 14 oz. 400 g canned, unsweetened , whisked
- ½ cup 120 ml water
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (optional)
- 6 6 popsicle moldpopsicle molds
- Set aside a third of the raspberries and blueberries. Add the rest to a bowl and use a blender or a spoon/fork to mash well.
- Pour in coconut milk, water and lime juice.
- Add 10 drops of liquid sweetener. You can also use less, depending on how sweet you want it. Combine well.
- Distribute the rest of the berries in the popsicle molds.
- Pour the mixture into a beaker, then distribute evenly in the molds. Tap the molds on the counter a few times to get rid of air bubbles. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
If you have any popsicle mix left after pouring into the molds, feel free to freeze it in a separate container.