Low-carb popsicles with lime and berries
- 3½ oz. 100 g fresh raspberries
- 2 oz. 50 g fresh blueberries
- 14 fl. oz. 425 ml full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup 125 ml water
- 1 1 lime, juicedlimes, juiced
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (optional)
- 6 6 popsicle molds
- Set aside a third of the raspberries and blueberries. Add the rest to a bowl and use a blender or a spoon/fork to mash well.
- Pour in coconut milk, water and lime juice.
- Add 10 drops of liquid sweetener. You can also use less, depending on how sweet you want it. Combine well.
- Distribute the rest of the berries in the popsicle molds.
- Pour the mixture into a beaker, then distribute evenly in the molds. Tap the molds on the counter a few times to get rid of air bubbles. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.