Low carb cranberry grapefruit mimosas
Celebrate the holidays with a festive sugar-free cocktail this year. Make sure to use a dry sparkling wine, cava or Champagne, to keep the carbs down. If you want an ever stricter drink, skip the grapefruit juice and just add a splash of cranberry juice just for the beautiful color. Cheers!
- 1 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine (dry) with or without alcohol or sparkling water
- ¾ cup 180 ml cranberry juice, unsweetened
- ½ cup 120 ml pink grapefruit juice, unsweetened
- ½ cup 120 ml frozen cranberries
- 6 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Fill the champagne flutes half way up with chilled sparkling wine.
- Top with grapefruit and cranberry juice.
- Decorate with a fresh rosemary sprigs and frozen cranberries.
Feel free to use regular yellow grapefruit juice.
To make a big batch, fill a punch bowl with 1 liter of grapefruit juice, 1 liter of cranberry juice and 2 liters of dry sparkling wine.