Low-carb cookie dough cream bites
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml coconut cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp almond butter
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (Stevia)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa nibs
- Combine everything in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Chill the mix for 15 minutes then use a spoon to scoop and shape 8 bite sized balls and quickly return to the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
Instead of almond butter, you can also use peanut butter powder.
You can also use sugar free chocolate chips!