Low carb cookie dough cream bites
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml coconut cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp almond butter
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (stevia)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
- Combine everything in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Chill the mix for 15 minutes then use a spoon to scoop and shape 8 bite sized balls and quickly return to the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
Coconut cream is the solid fat that separates to the top of the coconut milk can when it is chilled. Make sure you're using this part for the right consistency.
Instead of almond butter, you can also use peanut butter or peanut butter powder, or basically any nut or seed butter.
You can also use sugar free chocolate chips!
Almond butter! It is similar to peanut butter in terms of taste and texture.
You could use either!
Coconut flour absorbs much more liquid. If you want to use coconut flour, try using half the called for amount.
No, they are very different products. Coconut oil is usually found near the cooking oils and coconut cream (and coconut milk) are frequently found in the Indian food aisle.