Low carb cookie dough cream bites
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp almond butter
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (stevia)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
- Combine everything in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Chill the mix for 15 minutes then use a spoon to scoop and shape 8 bite sized balls and quickly return to the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
Coconut cream is the solid fat that separates to the top of the coconut milk can when it is chilled. Make sure you're using this part for the right consistency.
Instead of almond butter, you can also use peanut butter or peanut butter powder, or basically any nut or seed butter.
You can also use sugar free chocolate chips!