Do you want dairy-free chocolate pudding? It's relatively low in sugar, all from the very dark chocolate. It's not for every day, but it can be a good dessert option for special occasions.
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut milk
- 2 2 egg yolkegg yolks
- 3 oz. 75 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Carefully bring coconut milk and egg yolks to a simmer, whisking continuously. Let simmer while stirring for 10 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into a bowl.
- Add the vanilla kernels and pour the coconut milk on top. Let stand for a while so that the chocolate melts.
- Whisk the batter together and pour into glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
This is another recipe from popular Swedish cookbook author and blogger Åse Falkman Fredrikson.