Low-carb coconut and chocolate pudding
- 14 oz. 400 g unsweetened , canned
- 2 2 egg yolkegg yolks
- 3 oz. 85 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa solids or sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk and egg yolks to a sauce pan and stir to combine. Place over medium low heat and let simmer while stirring for 10 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a bowl.
- Add the vanilla and pour the coconut milk on top. Let stand for a while so that the chocolate melts.
- Whisk the batter and pour into glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
This is another recipe from popular Swedish cookbook author and blogger Åse Falkman Fredrikson.