- 4 4 eggeggs
- 6¼ oz. 175 g shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4¼ oz. 120 g shredded cheese
- 1¾ oz. 50 g pepperoni
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g leafy greens
- olive oil
- sea salt
Nutrition70% Fat27% Protein3% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk the eggs and blend in 6 ounces (170 g) of cheese. Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet with parchment paper and form two round circles if you like round pizzas or just make one rectangular pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano, and top with 4 ounces cheese and put the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a salad.
Go ahead and try sun-dried tomato pesto or a jar of spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, as long as there are no added sugars.
Low-carb topping options are endless: bacon, salami, mushrooms, blue cheese, shredded chicken, sautéed onions, feta… you know what you like!
Top 2 low-carb pizzas
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!