- 3 3 ripe peachripe peaches
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup 240 ml
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Quarter the peaches and remove the pits.
- Brush melted butter or oil on the cut surface and grill the wedges on an outdoor grill or in a grill pan. About a minute on each side will be enough. You can also fry the peaches in a regular frying pan.
- Whisk the whipping cream to soft peaks and stir in the vanilla.
- Powder cinnamon on top of the peaches and serve with the whipped cream.