Grilled paneer and broccoli sheet pan
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp grated, fresh ginger
- 5 tbsp 5 tbsp Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 7 oz. (2¼ cups) 200 g (500 ml) broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 oz. 230 g paneer cheese, cut into cubes
- 5½ oz. (4⁄5 cup) 160 g (210 ml) tomato, cut into wedgestomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) , cut into thin wedges, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g) , for garnish (optional)
- Adjust oven rack to the top position. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Set aside a large, rimmed baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, yogurt, spices, and salt. Add the broccoli, paneer, tomato, and onion, and gently fold into the yogurt mixture.
- Coat the baking tray with half of the melted butter. Spread the broccoli and paneer mixture onto the tray in a single layer. Pour the remaining butter on top, and stir to coat.
- Place tray on the top oven rack. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning once or twice until the cheese and broccoli are browned. Serve warm, garnished with cilantro.
For more color, you can add red pepper, cauliflower, or cucumber, and serve with cilantro and lemon wedges.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Katie’s cookbook, "The 30 Minute Diabetes Cookbook: Eat to Beat Diabetes with 100 Easy Low-carb Recipes". Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Katie’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post.