- 1 (7 oz.) 1 (200 g)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil or butter
- salt and pepper
- Plan for roughly one medium-sized zucchini per person.
- Split the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the seeds with a spoon and slice the halves very thinly with a potato peeler or use a spiralizer to make zoodles.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in a simmering sauce of your choice and serve immediately.
- If you aren't serving your zucchini with a sauce, then boil half a gallon (a couple of liters) of salted water in a large pot and parboil the zucchini slices for a minute.
- Drain the water and add olive oil or butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve.
Try serving with fresh diced tomato, shaved parmesan and basil on top. Absolutely divine!