- 1 1
- 1 oz. 30 g olive oil or butter
- salt and pepper
- Plan for roughly one medium-sized zucchini per person.
- Split the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the seeds with a spoon and slice the halves very thinly with a potato peeler or use a spiralizer to make zoodles.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in a simmering sauce of your choice and serve immediately.
- If you aren't serving your zucchini with a sauce, then boil half a gallon (a couple of liters) of salted water in a large pot and parboil the zucchini slices for a minute.
- Drain the water and add olive oil or butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve.