- 1½ lbs 700 g salmon, in pieces
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise or sour cream
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb 500 g fresh spinach
- 1¾ oz. 50 g butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper
Nutrition83% Fat16% Protein1% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Salt and pepper the salmon and place in a greased baking dish skin down.
- Mix mayonnaise, chili paste and parmesan cheese and spread on the salmon filets.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the salmon is done.
- Meanwhile, sautée the spinach in butter until it shrinks a bit. It will only take a couple of minutes. Salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with the oven-baked salmon.
Use mayonnaise and skip the parmesan cheese and the dish will be completely dairy-free.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!