Gorgeously green zucchini makes for pretty white and green zoodles. Add your favorite sauce and voila! Or cook your zoodles and use butter as your sauce. Either way, pasta goes low carb, and delivers pure tastiness.
- 1 1 zucchini
- 1 oz. 30 g olive oil or butter
- salt and pepper
- Plan for roughly one medium-sized zucchini per person.
- Split the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the seeds with a spoon and slice the halves very thinly with a potato peeler or use a spiralizer to make zoodles.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in a simmering sauce of your choice and serve immediately.
- If you aren't serving your zucchini with a sauce, then boil half a gallon (a couple of liters) of salted water in a large pot and parboil the zucchini slices for a minute.
- Drain the water and add olive oil or butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve.