Scrambled eggs in a mug
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- Grease a large cup or mug with soft butter. Whisk together eggs and heavy whipping cream. Fill cup to a maximum of two-thirds, as the eggs will gain volume while cooking.
- Add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper or cayenne.
- Microwave at maximum power for 1-2 minutes (700 watts). Stir and microwave for another minute. Keep in mind that eggs keep cooking after being removed from the heat, so don't overdo it.
- Remove and add some butter. Let cool for a minute.
Serve scrambled eggs with finely chopped chives, tuna and slices of bell pepper to enjoy a nutritious and quick meal!
You can exclude the cream if you want to avoid dairy products.