Scrambled eggs in a mug
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2½ oz. 70 g tuna in water, drained
- 1¼ oz. (32⁄3 tbsp) 35 g (55 ml) , cut into strips (1/4 medium pepper), cut into strips (1/4 medium pepper)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp finely chopped, fresh chives
- Grease a large cup or mug with butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into the cup or mug (a maximum of two-thirds full, as the eggs, will gain volume while cooking).
- Microwave at maximum power for about 1 minute. Remove and stir, turning over the scrambled egg. Microwave for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until firm, yet moist. Set aside. Note: the eggs will keep cooking when removed from heat, so try not to overcook.
- Add the remaining butter to the eggs, stir, and let cool for a minute.
- Serve the scrambled eggs with tuna, bell pepper, and chives.
You can exclude the cream if you want to avoid dairy products.