Watch out, all eyes are on you! Surprise your family with a platter of freaky mozzarella eyeballs. The laughter and squeals that will ensue will be worth the artistic effort.
- 8 oz. 230 g mozzarella, mini cheese balls
- 1 oz. (31⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (50 ml) black olives, sliced
- ½ oz. 14 g capers
- 1 fl. oz. 30 ml tomato paste
- 2 tsp 2 tsp water
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Arrange mozzarella balls on a serving platter.
- Combine the tomato paste and water together in an icing bottle. Gently squeeze the thinned tomato paste across the center of each mozzarella ball, creating 2-3 lines.
- Top with sliced olives as irises and capers as pupils.