Low carb peanut butter cookies
- 8 oz. 230 g peanut butter salted
- 3 oz. (62⁄3 tbsp) 85 g (95 ml) erythritol
- 1 1 large egglarge eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the peanut butter and sweetener until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until a soft dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) diameter balls and place on a baking sheet about 2-inches (about 4-5 cm) apart. Use your palm to press the balls into a ¼ inch (½ cm) thick round cookie. You can also drag a fork across the top to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then use a spatula to transfer the cookies to a baking rack to cool and crisp up. The cookies will be soft when first out of the oven, so be sure to cool before eating.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week.