Low-carb peanut butter brownies
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C) and set aside an 8 x 8" (20 x 20 cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, add the ricotta, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth the surface with a spatula if needed. Add dollops of peanut butter on top. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter by dragging the tip through the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the filling has set but is still soft. Set aside to cool.
- Cut into pieces and serve warm and eat it with a spoon or let it cool completely if you want a firmer brownie that you can eat with your hands.