Low-carb Nasi Goreng
- 2 lbs 900 g cauliflower, riced
- ¼ cup 60 ml coconut oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 4 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , chopped, chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 3 (1½ oz.) 3 (45 g) , sliced, sliced
- 1 (5 oz.) 1 (140 g) , diced, diced
- 2 2 red chili pepper, slicedred chili peppers, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Grate the cauliflower using the coarse side of the grater and prep the rest of the vegetables.
- Heat up a large wok or frying pan with coconut oil. When hot, add the curry, ginger, garlic, and onion. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, sesame oil, and tamari soy. Mix and fry for about 4 minutes.
- Crack half of the eggs straight into the pan and leave to set a bit before you stir. Allow the egg whites to get fully cooked
- Add the scallions, bell pepper, and chili. Give it a good mix. Taste and add more soy sauce or salt if necessary.
- Fry the rest of the eggs in another large frying pan in coconut oil on medium-high heat until crispy. Season with salt.
- Serve the Nasi Goreng with the eggs, garnish with more scallions and red chili.
Craving a little meat? Cooked chicken or shrimp bring Nasi Goreng to a whole new level!