Low-carb eggplant hash with eggs
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lb 220 g halloumi cheese, diced into small cubes
- 2 (2¼ lbs) 2 (1 kg) , diced
- salt and pepper
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Fry the onion in oil on medium heat until soft.
- Add halloumi cheese and eggplant and fry until everything is golden brown. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the eggs the way you like them in a different pan and serve with a few drops of (optional) Worcestershire sauce.
Select the small or medium-sized eggplants at the market—they have much better flavor than the larger ones!