Low carb eggplant hash with eggs
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lb 220 g , diced into small cubes
- 2 (2¼ lbs) 2 (1 kg) , diced
- salt and pepper
- 4 4 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Fry the onion in olive oil over medium heat until soft.
- Add halloumi cheese and eggplant and fry until everything is golden brown. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fry the eggs to your liking in a different pan. Serve with a few drops of Worcestershire sauce if you like.
Choose small or medium-sized eggplants — they have much better flavor than the larger ones!