Loaded keto breakfast wrap
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- Fry the bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat, for 10 minutes or until crispy. Place bacon on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Once cooled, chop or cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, chili powder, chives, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture.
- Swirl the frying pan until the egg mixture is evenly spread and thin. This will act as the wrap for your filling.
- Place a lid over the egg 'wrap' and leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Gently lift the egg 'wrap' from the frying pan with a clean spatula onto a plate.
- Fold mozzarella cheese, bacon, avocado, and sour cream in the egg wrap. Enjoy!
Try one of the following filling options:
- Cheese, ham, and chipotle sauce.
- Wilted spinach and cream cheese.
- Smoked salmon, dill, and cream cheese.
- Roast beef and horseradish sauce.
Diet Doctor’s Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe here: Ditch the Carbs - Keto breakfast burrito.